Southern Associates specializes in pump station services. We offer a variety of pump station services including engineering design, construction, installation, field services, and preventative maintenance of water pump stations and sewer pump stations.
As a licensed Utility Contractor and with a team of experienced Professional Engineers, we offer comprehensive design and engineering services and have extensive experience preparing submittals and obtaining project approval through local, state, and federal agencies such as EPD, EPA, and DOT. We focus on complete design services, feasibility analysis, product application, product selection, installation, testing, monitoring, maintenance, and repair of all types of water and sewer delivery systems.
For privately owned and municipal lift station systems, we offer preventative maintenance contracts and field repair services.
– Remote Telemetry Unit (RTU) alarm system specification and installations
– Electrical contracting and electrical engineering services including electrical system design, plan approval, component sizing, specification and installation for new installations, upgrade and retrofit of sewer pump stations and water booster stations
– Pump station field analysis including pump performance testing i.e. pump draw down tests, impeller sizing and upgrade, pump motor service and replacement, and control system upgrade and repair
– Sewage pump service and repair: grinder pumps, submersible pumps, chopper pumps, above grade vacuum primed pumps, self-priming pumps, dry pit sewage pumps
– Pump station control system repair including transducers, float switches, bubbler and pressure switch controls, multi-trode® type controllers, and Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
– Muffin Monster® Service, repair, and control systems
Contact PumpStation Services at 770-929-0969 or email us @firstname.lastname@example.org. We can be reached 7 days a week, 24 hours a day @ 404-234-3666